SafeConnect’s Device Security module enhances the security posture of your network by providing real-time policy assessment, enforcement, and self-remediation for Windows and Mac OS.
Every user’s system is checked prior to granting network access to ensure that the device adheres to your acceptable use policies as well as on a continuous basis after access is granted. For example:
- Ensure each device has anti-virus installed, running, and has the latest definitions
- Ensure each device has an operating system that meets your patch level requirements
- Ensure each device is not actively running peer-to-peer software
- Ensure each device does not have out of date Flash, Java or Reader
- Prevent an EOL OS from being able to join your network
- Leverage custom policies to enforce compliance based on processes, services and/or registry values
- Enforce compliance with mobile device management (MDM) policies, including removing “jailbroken” devices from the network or blocking devices that have had MDM software removed
Web-based self-remediation enables users to conform to security policies easily and intuitively, all without having to open a trouble ticket and get your help desk involved.
SafeConnect can run in 3 modes and take subsequent action based on your preferences for adherence to security policy.
Start here, and let SafeConnect guide you into crafting the right security policies for your organization
Once you’ve established security policies, give your end users a chance to correct behavior before you take action on any failed adherence
Automatically quarantine a device if its found to violate your security policies, and provide your end users with a self-remediation portal to get themselves back on the network