Secure BYOD Onboarding
The average configuration process to access a secure WPA2E network requires 15 steps and several minutes to complete. What if you had a solution that would securely onboard your users, with accurate configuration, in only 5 steps and in less than 60 seconds?
Secure BYOD Onboarding offers a web-based, self-service software solution that:
- Automatically configures the 802.1X supplicant on the device for WPA2 Enterprise Support.
- Ensures that the correct RADIUS server certificates are installed on the device.
- Deploys DPI-SSL certificates for firewalls (if needed).
- Removes the onboarding Open SSID from the device’s wireless network list and adds the Secure SSID as the device’s preferred wireless network.
By correctly and automatically configuring devices for secure WPA2 Enterprise wireless, you’ll solve user frustration when password changes occur, and make guest wireless access a breeze — both end users and the help desk see the benefits:
- Increased speed to network access
- Reduced number of steps to connect
- Increased accuracy of configuration information
- Enhanced reporting capabilities
- Better user experience and customer satisfaction
- Reduced support calls