SafeConnect for Aerohive
Impulse and Aerohive
Company Partners with Impulse to Ensure End-to-End Network Security
Together, Aerohive and Impulse provide a consistent experience for your users — that includes user identity persistence across network segments and access points, self-registration for guests, and real-time device security assessment and enforcement. Aerohive’s controller-less architecture in conjunction with SafeConnect’s device-centric access control architecture and remote managed services approach to automating device security management provides an unmatched customer value proposition.
SafeConnect™ for Aerohive offers the following customer benefits:
- Multi-Vendor Support across the organization–Wireless, Wired, VPN
- Automated BYOD 802.1X-WPA2 Enterprise Secure Onboarding
- Guest Access and Device Registration Self-Enrollment Services
- Real-Time Security Assessment and Enforcement for Windows and OS X
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Network-based policy enforcement
- Contextual Intelligence Publishing–Provides real-time information (who, what, where, when) to 3rd-party firewalls, web content filters, bandwidth managers, and SIEM providers
- Easier to Deploy and Support–Fewer technical resources required
- Better User Experience–No IP address/VLAN/Layer2 port changes
- Real-Time Post-Admission NAC– No need to re-authenticate to check security
24 x 7 x 365 Maintenance and Managed Support Services
All Impulse products come with an industry exclusive and comprehensive hardware and software proactive maintenance program. This includes 24×7 system monitoring; problem determination and resolution technical support; daily remote backups, device type profiling, operating systems, and remediation software updates; overnight hardware replacement and restoration; and no-charge software version upgrades.
Aerohive and Impulse – A Unique Combination
Aerohive and Impulse deliver a unique industry solution to address the challenges of managing mobile devices in a highly simplified manner that minimizes the technical resources required to deploy and support a secure, high-performance network environment. By combining Aerohive’s controller-less architecture in with Impulse’s managed support service approach to automating device security policy management, we created an unmatched offering and value proposition for BYOD centric organizations.